Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Family Room That StaysTogether...




Over at Kelly's Corner, this week is show your family room! Our family room doubles as a sitting area and play area for our son. Enjoy!



I know! We still have the rabbit ears but not for long!



Our couch! So comfy!



Play area!



The victrola has been in the family for a VERY long time! It still works too!

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Is that the shark steam cleaner I see in the corner?

If so, how do you like it?

Mommyto3andahusky said...

cute home! :)

Staci said...

oh, PLEASE tell me where you got your sofa! I love, love, love it!! Stop my my bog and comment me if you don't mind!!

Debbie said...

Lovely room, love the color on the wall. Debbie

Unknown said...

NOTHIN' wrong with rabbit ears. We had them for a long time after we got married! Those pillows are darling!

Pam Bowers said...

Very cozy. My mom has a working victrola.

Cheri said...

I think our current living room has the same wall color. I really like it - very warm and inviting. Very pretty room!

Mark and Mandi said...

Looks so cozy Laura!!! Love the wall color and I'm glad to see that other people's baby stuff hanging out too:)

Chelsa said...

i love the warm color!

Unknown said...

I like your house! :-) we used to have a white sofa. until the dogs made it more of a brown color, and we decided to get a new sofa.

but i love yours!

thanks for having us!

The Stain Family said...

Love that you still have rabbit ears!! When I was preggars with my son, my sis told me I better get some Dish b/c I'd need some company at 2a.m. ha!!

I really like the light fixture above your dining table...do the shades clip on the lightbulbs?

Sar(Mrs.Teddy) said...

What a cozy home! I love the shutters & the wall colour, what is it? Its so warm & welcoming, thanks for sharing!