Well, as most of you know, Matt and I share a car right now. It is one of many sacrifices we will do for our little Ian. We did this so that I could stay home with him full time. As a result, every once in a while, Matt will take the DART rail to work so I can have a day with the car. He knows I go stir crazy in the house five days a week! Yesterday, Ian and I had the car which meant we needed to pick Matt up at the station in Plano. Across from the station is our public park. Ian loves to swing even though I never thought I would let him in one of those disgusting swing. I remind myself that a little dirt is good for the soul (and the immune system)! Here are some photos from Ian's "Afternoon in the park".
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Afternoon at the park
Well, as most of you know, Matt and I share a car right now. It is one of many sacrifices we will do for our little Ian. We did this so that I could stay home with him full time. As a result, every once in a while, Matt will take the DART rail to work so I can have a day with the car. He knows I go stir crazy in the house five days a week! Yesterday, Ian and I had the car which meant we needed to pick Matt up at the station in Plano. Across from the station is our public park. Ian loves to swing even though I never thought I would let him in one of those disgusting swing. I remind myself that a little dirt is good for the soul (and the immune system)! Here are some photos from Ian's "Afternoon in the park".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment