I have recently been inspired by several Godly women in our church to begin blogging. I have been so edified by their blogs! I spent some time reading through several posts and just cried. I feel so humbled by their triumphs and their struggles. I do not claim to have any "pearls of wisdom" in particular. If anyone finds wisdom through the blog, it is of the Lord, not in and of myself.
We just returned from our ladies retreat in which we discussed the blessing of God's peace. I have been stirred up to cultivate that peace in our home. We should desire peace especially during these times. While our country faces possible financial collapse, unstable relations with countries overseas and an upcoming election, people are looking everywhere to find something to hold on to. As Christians, we know and understand that the only peace that passeth all understanding comes from God and God alone. Earthly pleasures will pass away, but we as Christians have the grace of God. Our treasures are not of this world, but stored up in heaven. Praise the Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment