So last night we became a one car family! I can't believe it, but we turned in our two cars for one car. We just purchased a Saturn Aura. It is very nice, almost as nice as the Pontiac Grand Prix GTP my husband had when we met. While it is not super charged, it does have 220 hp! Wow! I am used to a little 4 cylinder. This puppy goes!
I am a little nervous about going to one car. We have our baby now, and we have to make sacrifices in order for me to stay home. I count myself blessed to have the opportunity to stay home even though it has been a difficult transition from my job of seven years to full time mom. I know I will be glad I did stay home, but I am mourning my old self a bit. So one car it is! It really is a beautiful car though!
Thank you Lord for giving me the gift of family and for the one car we have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment