Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Day Out with Thomas

Ian and Clara enjoyed a wonderful Saturday with Thomas the Tank engine!  Grandma and Grandpa suggested we all go to see Thomas at the Grapevine Vintage Railroad!  The kiddos and I had stayed with the grandparents the week prior, so that morning we loaded up and headed to Grapevine.  Daddy met us there for the big day! 




 It was a beautiful but windy day, and Ian was so excited to see Thomas.  We boarded a shuttle bus and off we went!  The area was set up with Thomas temporary tattoos and Sir Topham Hatt photo opportunities!  The smell of corn dogs and funnel cakes filled the air!  At 10:30 we road the train and sang songs!  It was so fun!  Ian loved every minute but was very serious about everything.  I think he was just taking it all in. 

We truly had a wonderful time with Thomas!  I hope Ian will always remember the wonderful experience he had there!  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for making the wonderful day possible.  We love you!

No comments: