Monday, July 20, 2009

14 months!





I can't believe that Ian is 14 months old today! The time has absolutely flown by! Every time I look at our little man, I say "where did my baby go?" I try to hold him like I did when he was a newborn, but he doesn't stay still. He is a toddler now I guess! Well, almost a toddler.

What is Ian up to these days you ask? Well, he isn't walking yet; however he is able to walk while pushing a toy. I didn't walk until I was 16 months old so I guess he is following in my footsteps! Haha! No pun intended! He says a ton of words.

Anything with wheels is a car these days! He says yogurt, "goga", waffle "wawa", "hi", please "seee", Go Dog Go (PD Eastman's book) "go go go", door "dah", "dada", "mama" and he asks for bananas "nana". He does even more animal sounds like lion, cat, chicken, snake, and cow. He loves to sway his hand, pointer finger extended, and say "no no". He has learned that from Matt and me! Ian signs "more" and "milk" and blows kisses! Wow! That's a lot of stuff!

He is growing like a weed!! We love our boy!

No comments: