My dear friend Jenna reminded me to press on by quoting Galatians 6:9.
And let us not be weary in well-doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not.
When the days are long and difficult with Ian, I quote this scripture in my head to remind my self of the place that God has put me. I have struggled so much with staying home with Ian, but this scripture centers me. It brings me back and reminds me that I have a HUGE responsibility to my child and any future children, if that be the Lord's will. My job is to teach and train Ian so that when he is old, he will not depart from it. I think about all of my friends that are expecting little ones. Oh that we would be sober to the burden of raising Godly and goodly children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment