Nine Months Old
Ian turned nine months old today, and I can't believe my eyes! When Ian came home from the hospital, his fingers and toes were like grains of rice (my mother-in-law's description). Now he is HUGE!
Yesterday we took Ian to see his pediatrician. Here are his stats:
Weight 21lbs 4oz-50th percentile
Height 29"-75th percentile
Head circ.-18.5"-90th percentile
He is a big boy, but absolutely perfect in my book. His ped. was a little concerned because Ian is not crawling yet. He put him on his tummy and had him sit up to assess his muscle control. His conclusion: he is just content! If he doesn't progress though, we may seek Early Childhood Intervention. I will say that Matt crawled at 11months, and I didn't walk until 16months.
Ian is babbling a lot! He says "dada", "nana", and "baba" among other impersonations of me. He loves to mimick laughing and coughing! He is such a joy! He has a loving and even nature. Wherever we go, people comment on his joyful heart! What a blessing!

No comments:
Post a Comment